Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Am I bad?


For wanting peace and amity

To be chill, calm, cool and collected

To seek love with those around me

In the past, I wake up everyday

Thinking I can survive alone

Eat alone, sleep alone, have fun alone and stand tall alone

Am I bad, to be self-reliant

Living on one's hump

Giving all of the love I have

To myself?

What makes me think that

The people around me can give me 

The love and attention that I've been giving

To myself?

Am I bad

For not communicating, loving others and be in touch?

If I do

Will they ever understand how I feel?

What I need?

Be in my shoes

Or will they just torture me

And never understand me

And get mad at me?

I'm paranoid

I always feel empty in the end of the day, whenever I'm around people

But I've never felt empty, when I know I have myself

If they want to leave, then leave

As long as I know, that I'm here

I'll give a person more than they need

If they put me as a priority

If they show me affection

Care for me

Have sympathy

Empathy

Everyone has friends

Family

People they talk to

But honestly

Who deserves your attention? Time? 

And love?

The people who you see and talk to everyday?

Or

The people who checks up on you

Even when you don't need them to?

Who is down for you 25/8?

Do they care when it's too late?

Or only when they feel offended of your posts stating how lonely you are? How screwed up you are?

Everyone is busy, with their lives

Nobody has time to check up on a person every single minute

But is it actually impossible?

To be all giving to a person who you truly love?

To not give up at all? 

I think you can

Overall, it takes two hands two clap

If you actually have one

Who checks up on you 

Who talk things out

Who cares

Who understands you

Who doesn't get mad about the way you behave, act or think

Who tries to figure out what's wrong

Keep him/her

Be it a family member,

Friend

Significant other

Pen Pal

And most importantly, yourself

You're lucky

You have a reason to live

Be your own best friend

Love others

Put others before you

Have sincerity

And be nice to one another

Be a good friend

A good partner

A good family

If you ever have to bottle up your emotions

And feel like no one understands

I'm here

You're never alone

And I love you

Stay tall, have pride with yourself

Love yourself like how I do, always



No comments:

Post a Comment

LIES

You're never gonna love me, so what's the use? What's the point in playing a game you're gonna lose? What's the point ...